Spend our college years creating a startup to make money while practicing our trade and getting a head-start on work experience and networking within the design industry.
- Leverage David’s brilliant (and existing) Hands Down Creative brand
- Join local networking groups and startup social clubs
- Produce a collaborative business launch party that unites community entrepreneurs
- Create a wish list of clients, and go get them
- Share opportunities for real-world experience with fellow students
Tuition and book money. Experience. A network in the design and startup community that exists to this day.
We were able to manifest a successful creative agency that became well known in the local community, provided experience for fellow student designers and photographers and was featured in a national art & design magazine.
Hands Down Creative, LLC.
Categories: Startup, Account Management, Project Management, Design
Bill of Materials:
Startup Creative Agency
David Barona / Co-Founder & Designer
The Ale and The Witch
Fire Monkey Food Truck
Tampa Bay Fashion Week
Mark Noll Designs
St Pete for Peace
Barger Builders & Developers
Arizona Precision Security
Swanky Soiree/Brookwood Florida
Ideal Home Advantage